Recipe to make soybean sauce & soy sauce with Gundong Soy Bean Mal
1. Wash and dry soybean malt.
2. Place in jar (But not a Kim-chi jar).
3. Make salt water in which a egg half-floats. When the dust settles (about one day),
despose of the dust.
4. Add 3~4 charcoals, red pepper, and 5~6 jujubes.
5. If the malt is not floating, add more salt.
6. Ferment it by place compound in the sun.
7. After one month, make soy sauce and soybean sauce.
8. Finally, ferment the results.
Gundong soybean malt is made from domestic beans, which are fermented. In 1991, it was awarded “Third Prize” in a Specialty Exhibition.
- Packing Size : 10kg (Gundong soybean malt, 8 units)
· Gundong soybean malt : 60,000 won / per box
· Soybean sauce : 20,000 won / 2kg, 50,000 won / 5kg
· Soy sauce : 9,000 won / 1.8ℓ bottle
- District : Shingi Village, Yeongso-ri, Gundong-myeon, Gangjin-gun,
South Jeolla Province
- Growing Group : Shingi Women’s Group
- CEO : Back, Chung-ja (Tel : 061-433-5248)
- Output : Gundong Soybean Malt, 31.5 Tons